Hello loved ones!!!! Don’t have much time today, but I just wanted to share with you guys a few things from my reading that I found that I liked this week 🙂
“The ‘what’ and ‘how’ of obedience mark the way and keep us on the right path. They ‘why’ of obedience sanctifies our actions, transforming the mundane into the majestic. It magnifies our small acts of obedience into holy acts of consecration.”
“The Lord has two homes: heaven, and a grateful heart.”
“No matter how serious the trial, how deep the distress, how great the affliction, God will never desert us. He never has, and He never will. He cannot do it. It is not His character to do so… He will always stand by us. We may pass through the fiery furnace; we may pass through deep waters; but we shall not be consumed nor overwhelmed. We shall emerge from all these trials and difficulties the better and purer for them.”
And of our Savior, Jesus Christ, it is said, “He went about doing good, for God was with Him.”
Loved ones, let us go about doing good, because God is with us.
I love you all!!!!! I sent a bunch of pictures lol sorry overload.
1. Mariana and Luiz’s baptism!!!! From the family of gold that we found. Their brother will be baptized this Sunday! And the parents soon to follow 🙂
2. Heavenly Father showed us a good morning.
3. We splurged
4. “To command nature, it is necessary that we know how to obey nature.”
5. Gaucho youth
6. Me trying to be hardcore lol
7. Ma girls
8. We found a dope field that we entered that may or may not have been trespassing
9. I frolicked in this dope field with my true love: the Book of Mormon
10. Cheesy name tag photo